Facts about the MHI Political Action Committee
- MHI-PAC provides a way for MHI members to voluntarily join together to support the election of federal candidates who support expanding access to high-quality manufactured and modular homes that benefit consumers, communities and the U.S. economy.
- 100% of every dollar that MHI members contribute to MHI-PAC goes to support federal candidates for the U.S. Senate and U.S. House of Representatives, both Republicans and Democrats.
- In the 2024 election cycle, MHI-PAC has budgeted $550,000 to support Members of Congress who take a constructive approach to issues impacting factory-built homes, a 79 percent increase over 2022 cycle disbursements.
- Over the past three election cycles, voters have approved on average nearly 90% of MHI-PAC-supported candidates who were running for re-election to the U.S. Senate or U.S. House of Representatives.
- Established in 1975, MHI-PAC is governed by a diverse committee of 17 elected MHI members representing every industry segment, who meet throughout the year to determine best opportunities for MHI-PAC engagement.